domenica 4 marzo 2018

[COVER] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood END 2 - 「LET IT OUT」||Giullia

Sorry I'm kinda obsessed with this anime at the moment 🙈 so here another FMA cover. I chose to use this scene because it was really a beautiful scene and especially because it's from this moment that I fell in love with this song. Hope you like it.

«Nobody would understand you the way you are now, as we lose and gain many things while we walk this long, long road. And even though there maybe days we suddenly feel so lonely and cry...Pain or tears, let's change them into stars. Light a light that will shine on our tomorrow. Maybe the day will come when we have to say goodbye. As the cycle of seasons swiveled around us through the years, even if I waver sometimes, I'll keep on walking by your side. That's the only thing we'll never change.»

0 commenti:

Posta un commento